SUMMER SPECIALS IN WINE COUNTRY
♦ Call us at 1-800-900-8844 or 707-996-3651 to inquire about our current Manager's Special.
♦ Kenwood Vineyards will be pouring complimentary wine tastings for El Pueblo Inn guests by our pool on Friday, May 24th. Kenwood Vineyards was founded in 1970 by wine enthusiasts from San Francisco. The winery itself is situated on a beautiful twenty-two acre estate and produces wine using the "cuvèe" winemaking method. Producing wine using this "small lot" method preserves each harvests' true character. We are also excited to note that Kenwood Vineyards is a sustainable business and they are committed to treating the earth with respect- something that is very important to us here at El Pueblo!
Check out their webpage: www.kenwoodvineyards.com
Smart travelers know that mid-week is the best time to visit Wine Country! The crowds are gone and tasting rooms have plenty of time to spend with you, sampling their best wines. Reservations are easy to get at your favorite restaurants, and the pace in Sonoma Valley is leisurely. The El Pueblo makes it affordable for you to relax and enjoy your visit to Wine Country.
Make the El Pueblo Inn your home-away-from home. All of our rooms open out to a lush, landscaped garden courtyard and tranquil fountain, and many rooms have private outdoor sitting areas.
Kick back and soak up the sun in a comfy lounge chair by the pool. Enjoy a cool drink and let your cares drift away. Dive into the cool, blue waters of the pool, or ease your muscles in the soothing outdoor whirlpool spa.
Tall palm trees and colorful flowers surround an expansive green lawn by the pool area where you can read, play games, spread out a blanket for the little ones and enjoy the dappled shade.
Experience Sonoma like a native: stroll the historic Plaza, ringed with one-of-a-kind stores filled with unique items.
Shop the charming boutiques and sample local cheese and olive oils.
Cafes and restaurants abound and offer a welcome taste of seasonal fare direct from the farms and gardens!
A number of tasting rooms are within walking distance and we are centrally located to the wineries.
Share a great Sonoma Valley wine and toast your stay in Wine Country!
The historic town of Sonoma is just 45 minutes from San Francisco.
Our Front Desk is staffed 24 hours a day, and available to provide information on Sonoma and Napa restaurants, shops and wineries.
(Please see below for a complete list of amenities our guests enjoy)
896 West Napa Street, Sonoma, CA 95476
We Love Sonoma!
- Extended Continental Breakfast (Complimentary)
- Coffee and tea available all day in the lobby (Complimentary)
- Cafe available for lunches, wine tastings and small meetings
Off-Street Parking (Complimentary)
- 24-Hour Fitness Room (Complimentary)
- Whirlpool Spa (Complimentary)
- Valet Laundry
- Vending Machines/Ice/Soda
- Fireplace Lounge in Lobby
- Business centerfax/Internet computer (Complimentary)
- Newspaper M-F (Complimentary)
- Winery Maps and Guides (Complimentary)
- Coupons for Free Wine Tastings (Complimentary)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Multilingual Staff
- Courtyard Views
- Cable/Satellite TV (Complimentary)
- WiFi Internet/desk (Complimentary)
- Voicemail (Complimentary)
- Local calls (Complimentary)
- Wake up calls, alarm clock/radio
- Coffee, Tea & Biscotti (Complimentary)
- Toiletries, Hairdryer, Quality Towels and Linens
- Down Comforters
- In-room Safe (Complimentary)
- Handicapped/ADA Accessible Rooms Available
- All Rooms Smoke-free (Designated Smoking Areas)
- Iron and ironing board (complimentary)
California Rooms and Sonoma Rooms Feature Private Patios, some with Courtyard Access
Massage Services (Inquire at Front Desk)
Bicycles (Rentals and Tours available)
The El Pueblo Inn is proud to be recognized as a Green Business by the Economic Development Partnership
896 West Napa Street, Sonoma, California (CA) 95476
Reservations: 800-900-8844 Contact: 707-996-3651 Fax: 707-935-5988