Due to the recent events involving Covid-19, El Pueblo Inn has made some modifications to our hotel operations.
Though we have restricted services, we do have a 24-hour front desk staff that is available if you have any inquiries.
El Pueblo Inn's first priority is to make sure all of our guests and staff members stay safe and healthy.
While you are staying with us, we request that you follow the best practices of:
- Washing your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- When coughing or sneezing, cover mouth and nose with inner elbow or tissue
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands
- Wear a face covering
- Practice Social Distancing - maintain a distance of 6 feet between you and other guests
Due to the recent events involving Covid-19, El Pueblo Inn has made some modifications to our hotel operations:
- Hot Tub & the Fitness room are currently not open
- Breakfast is not being served in the mornings
- Rooms are no longer serviced after check-in, to request fresh amenities guests will be provided with an amenity request form
Actions being taken for safety:
- Signage is posted at each entrance of the Property directing all potential occupants that no entry is permitted with they have a cough, fever, or shortness of breath
- All Employees have been supplied with Personal Protective Equipment
- All Employees are required to wear face coverings
- Sanitizer stations are located throughout property
- Social distancing measures are in place in all public areas
- Rooms are not serviced after guests have checked in
- Guests can fill out amenity request forms to request any additional amenities
- All reusable collateral, such as magazines, menus, local attraction details, coupons, etc., has been removed from rooms
- Dirty linen is removed and transported from guest rooms in single-use bags
- Highly touched surfaces such as door handles and TV remotes are paid extra attention to
- Barriers used at the front desk between customers and clerks
- Encouraging all employees to get tested for Covid-19 and encourage them to stay home if they exhibit any Covid-19 symptoms
- Employees are asked not to come to work if sick
- Break rooms, bathrooms, common areas, and high-touch surfaces are regularly cleaned and sanitized
- Employee workstations have been separated by safe distance to keep a physical distance
El Pueblo Inn's pool is currently open, however to keep this area open we have had to implement new modifications and rules. Please see the following rules for the pool area. These rules need to be followed in order for the pool to remain open.
- If there is no seating in the pool area, you must wait for a guest to leave before you may enter the area
- Furniture must not be moved
- Due to restrictions set by the county, the Hot Tub is currently closed
- When using the pool you must remain aware of other guests and maintain at least six feet apart from one another
- When outside of the pool you must remain aware of other guests and maintain at least six feet apart from one another
- When entering and exiting the area you are required to wear a face covering
- When walking through the area you are required to wear a face covering
- Do not leave your towel in the pool area, towels must be taken back to your rooms
- You must follow the guides coming in and out of the pool
- Hand Sanitizer is provided throughout the area
Stay safe and healthy and we look forward to seeing you soon!